Web Designer and Developer
Ruben Digital creates thoughtful marketing experiences focused on building brand awareness and driving sales growth for small and mid-sized clients. We help entrepreneurs reach their goals and live more fulfilled lives by taking care of their marketing goals.
We have an awesome team of six hard-working, passionate, and fun-loving digital marketers! Ruben Digital is comprised of process-driven, self-motivated, and independent thinkers who value collaboration, creative freedom, and a culture built on community. Successful members of our team effectively adhere to various deadlines while maintaining creative focus, quality of work, professionalism, and attention to detail. When asked why they continue to build with Ruben Digital, team members have said:
- “I love being able to work from home!”
- “I enjoy working with such a diverse client roster!”
- “I feel respected and valued in my role!”
Click to learn more about Our Team and Community!
You will enjoy a unique role as a hybrid graphic and web designer. Your skills as a strong designer with relevant marketing experience will contribute to our business growth and as a valued Ruben Digital team member. Projects primarily consist of (but not limited to) the following:
- Developing Branding Kits (creating company logo, color scheme, typography, etc.)
- Creating Web Page Mockups (and working with developers to clarify any issues with development process)
- Flyer Design (print, digital, tradeshow banners, etc.)
- Social Media Graphics
- Email Marketing Templates
- Clothing Design
- Product Branding
- Daily Design Fun Series 😊
- Other duties as assigned
- Bring an enthusiasm for design, attention to detail and a positive attitude into every project!
Present an online portfolio demonstrating a proficiency in print and digital media, a passion for good typography, and a knack for illustration
- One-year professional design work experience
- Fluency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience preparing files for print
- Consistent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A great collaborator -- good track record of interfacing and communicating with other internal teams (we use G Suite and Slack for electronic communication)
- Experience working with project management software (we use Monday)
- Excellent organizational skills
Ruben Digital’s home office is located in Buffalo Grove. Chicago is our satellite office. Our weekly staff meetings may require team members to be onsite. New staff must be available to meet in person until a track record of meeting deadlines is achieved. Enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative, and fun environment. Be prepared to enjoy celebrating events such as birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays!